Our Response to COVID-19
As we face the ever-changing circumstances related to COVID-19, the health and safety of you and our staff are at the forefront.
We are OPEN and operating and have put measures in place to ensure we keep both our techs, you and your families safe.
What WE are doing to keep YOU safe:
- Our staff is directed to stay home if they are sick. Only healthy techs, with zero symptoms, will be allowed to enter your home.
- In addition to our standard policy of wearing shoe covers on all calls, our techs will also wear masks and gloves.
- Our techs will practice social distancing while working/installing your hvac equipment. No contact services call.
- All equipment used during a call will be disinfected after each use.
- We are offering virtual estimates.
If you have any questions regarding indoor air quality products as they relate to COVID-19, please feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to answer any questions or provide any clarification.
We appreciate ALL your ongoing support during a challenging and unpredictable time for everyone. We will continue to do our part to support you, our community and our small business.
10% Discount on Services for Frontline Workers
As a thank you to those who are putting themselves at risk to ensure others get the resources and help they need, we are offering a 10% discount off hvac services for frontline workers.
No Interest, No payments for 6 months
For those that need hvac services, but are suffering from financing hardship due to COVID-19, we are offering affordable financing with no interest and no payments for 6 months. Call a Comfort Specialist to find out more information.